Handcrafted with Love
All items are lovingly made in my smoke free home. Care is taken with each order to be sure you have a unique custom gift for your loved one. Colors may vary due to differences in computer monitors. Please supervise children with items that have small parts.
Care instructions for felt items:
- Some items are small and could be choking hazards.
- Children under 3 should be supervised.
- Do not machine wash. To clean, dab gently with a damp towel and air dry.
- Flammable, keep away from open flame.
Care instructions for hooded towels and blankets:
- For the first wash, use the color catcher if one is included.
- Wash with like colors and dry at normal temperature (do not over dry).
- Lint can transfer from the towel to the hood.
- Use a lint brush or tape to remove. Do not use bleach.
Lip balm instructions:
- If your lip balm is not inserted into the opening, there will be instructions provided on how to do this. I try not to insert them so buyers know they are new. Some come in multiples with no protective packaging on each individual one so I do insert those.
- As with any lip balm, don't use if you are allergic to the ingredients and stop if you develop a rash.
- Keep the lip balm clean and dry and don't use if contaminated.
I try to have your items as perfect as humanly possible. I do sometimes miss stray threads or pieces of lint on items. You can use a lint roller to remove any lint and a small scissors to carefully trim any stay threads.